Friday, June 8, 2012

Simplistic Jewelry


Tree of Life
Designs by Melanie
It’s the onset of that season when we don't have to wear layers upon layers of clothes. I for one know especially that when we work the market in the dead of winter we are always in at least 3 to 4 layers of shirts, sweaters, long johns, gloves, hand and toe warmers, woolen hats and coats. So who wants to put on one more piece even if it is only a necklace or a set of earrings. (Yes Debbie blogging here today). I certainly don't want to even if it is the beautiful Tree of Life necklace that Steve gave me from Designs by Melanie. After all no one would see it under all those layers.

But now that the weather is turning that corner, I can dig out all of my prettier clothes and adorn them with some simple necklaces and earrings, maybe even a ring or two. Yes Steve has created some special simple pieces for both me and you. So if you are like me and looking to play dress up a bit with some simple wooden jewelry you can find it here at The WoodArt Studio. If you want the whole tree then please see my friend Melanie (also at the market). Our pieces are sold via our site or you can come and try on some pieces at the Harrisonburg Farmers Market every Tues. and Sat. morning.
#589 Argentine Osage Necklace
SOLD


Until next we meet…wear the right branch      

No comments:

Post a Comment