Friday, January 27, 2012

Etsy Week Continues

Good late morning to you all. I know when last we met I told you that I was plowing into Etsy. Well the field is not plowed completely yet. This week was also spent cultivating the field so to speak. I had spoken about how each of the pieces has to be specifically written about and so hence I have spent a lot of time writing and even retaking some pictures. So maybe that is why I am feeling a little wiped at writing. In fact time for a second cup of java to jolt my mind. 


Second cup... here we are along with 12 listings later and I don't know what to write about. UGH I feel like Charlie Brown. So maybe I should open this wide up and ask what you all would like to see in the future on this blog. Studio, wood, daily, cooking, new work, genealogy? Oh yes that is another whole story as I (Debbie wife of The WoodArt Studio artist Steve) is a budding genealogist. Is there a tree connection happening here? Maybe so. Either way why not drop a sentence or two and share with me what you want. New pictures, old pictures, better pictures? Would you like to write a guest post or two. Fine with me. Remember the great post by chef Scott a couple of weeks ago. Well you too can write for me and I for you if you want.
Ok so the second cup is rapidly working and this post is rambling on. So to close remember that tomorrow, National Fun at Work day we will be at the HFM celebrating the day by having fun meeting you. Don't forget to check out the new items on our Etsy page.

Until next we meet...

No comments:

Post a Comment